4 Ways to Grow Your Sphere and Get More Referrals
Become the best agent in town. Use this free content to reach out and remain at the forefront of your client's minds for all of their real estate needs.
Let's face it, growing your sphere of influence means (eventually) getting more referrals. Your sphere consists of people who know what you do and are either in a position to hire you or refer you to others. That network generally consists of friends, family, acquaintances, and past clients.
These basic strategies can help you grow your sphere of influence, have a more significant community network presence, and increase your referrals and new business leads.
1. Push Them Online
Your offline efforts must have a call to action to drive people online (think: Corefact Home Estimate). Whether outside the church, grocery store, or open house, everyone you meet should be pushed online.
You can't convert them into a potential buyer, seller, or referral source if you don't have a place to send them. Nobody wants a phone call every day. The only way to maintain that high touch is to create an online connection via Facebook, LinkedIn, or another social media platform, and not necessarily your less interactive website.
2. Boost Your Social Media
If you're going to push them online, you might want to give your social media a boost.
- Our new Social Share platform gives you access to over 500 fresh real estate designs and captions so you will stay top-of-mind with your social media followers. Just pick, save, and post. You'll have something for every occasion right at your fingertips! So start the new year with great social content. Sign up today and get 14-days free!
- Reach out to friends of friends on Facebook, and be sure to comment and share your friends' posts. It is incredible how people will notice who interacts with them on social media.
- Connect with local organizations, businesses, and charities, and support those charities by promoting their events on your pages. You want your name connected to as many people and organizations as possible. Leverage their networks to increase traffic to your pages and website.
- Endorse past, present, and current clients and your business partners on LinkedIn. When you endorse them, your name pops up in an email to them as someone who just endorsed them for a particular skill. It's even better when they return the favor and endorse you for your skills. Don't forget social media is not about buying or selling homes. It is about proving that you can be trusted.
3. Establish Business Partner Alliances
Establishing partnerships with people aligned with the real estate industry is a great way to expand your sphere of influence or SOI.
Beneficial partnerships include attorneys, mortgage providers, title and insurance agents, and hiring managers for local companies. Recommend your partners to clients, and use their social media networks to increase your own. Schedule a meeting with each of your partners and express that the two of you can help each other via social media. Ensure each of you is sending content to each other and liking and sharing each other's social media posts.
4. Give Your Time
Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community and get to know the locals, many of which may have deep roots in your community.
Look for volunteer opportunities at local churches, food pantries, or community centers. You'll build goodwill while growing your SOI. Additionally, you can promote your volunteering by posting updates to your social media and tagging the group with whom you volunteer. It's an additional level of goodwill when you bring attention to a particular cause or charity because the cause will get more support and visibility.
Wrapping It Up
All of this is about having conversations and making connections. And remember to always provide everyone with a way to stay connected with you online for future discussions.
Our Customer service team is ready to come to the rescue:
Call us: +(866) 777-3986
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5 PM PST
Best Just Listed and Just Sold Direct Mail Postcards
Select from Corefact's top-selling Just Listed and Just Sold postcards to generate more business leads and become the top agent in your area.Read More